The System Administration Compliance Program exists to provide support to The University of Texas System Administration departments as they work to promote a culture of ethical behavior and to ensure compliance with all applicable laws, rules, regulations and policies governing higher education, research, and healthcare.
Our goal is to partner with System Administration departments to develop a comprehensive compliance program that:
- Evaluates and identifies compliance risks that are critical to the institution;
- Ensures that critical institutional compliance risks are being properly managed by the appropriate individuals;
- Provides all employees with the training necessary to perform their jobs and understand the relevant compliance issues;
- Provides assurances to executive management regarding the status of critical institutional risks; and
- Provides all employees with the opportunity to report suspected noncompliance in a manner that preserves confidentiality