Main page content
As a courtesy, we offer Continuing Professional Education (CPE) credits for some of our webinars.
To request CPE credit:
- You must attend the live session of a CPE-eligible webinar, and we must be able to verify attendance through the attendance report.
- We will send out an email with instructions to the webinar attendees within a couple of business days of the live webinar. Reply to this email to request credit. If you didn’t receive this email, email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You will be sent 2 forms, a sign-in sheet and a survey. The accrediting agency requires both forms to grant CPE credit.
- Fill out and return both forms to email@example.com within 2 weeks of the live webinar. We will not accept any new applications for CPE after the 2 week deadline.
- If you watched the webinar with a group, the group coordinator should send in a shared sign-in sheet and a survey for each attendee requesting credit. We can grant credit for the entire group as long as we can verify attendance of the group coordinator.
- We will email if we have any questions or need more information.
- You should receive your CPE certificate via email within 6 weeks of the webinar, barring any issues.
Frequently Asked Questions
We've compiled a list of common questions about the CPE request process:
- Do you offer CPE credit for all webinars?
- How many credits will I get?
- How do you verify attendance?
- Why do I have to send in a survey and a sign-in sheet?
- Can I request credit if I watch the webinar on the website?
- I didn't register or log in because I watched the webinar with a group...can I get CPE credit?
- Do you offer other types of continuing education credits?
No. It will be announced on the website and during the live webinar.
50 minutes = 1 CPE credit
GoToWebinar offers multiple types of reports, including registration and actual attendance. The attendance reports will show if a registered user actually logged in and how long they watched the webinar; this is what we use to verify attendance. For groups we check the attendance report for the group coordinator's registration and viewing information. We keep this information in case we are audited.
The accrediting agency requires both forms to grant credit.
No, we are only able to offer CPE credit to verified attendees of the live session. We post recorded webinars on the website, but these do not count towards CPE credit.
If you watched the webinar with a group, the group coordinator should send in a shared sign-in sheet and a survey for each attendee requesting credit. We can grant credit for the entire group as long as we can verify attendance of the group coordinator.
Unfortunately we are unable to offer other continuing education credits at this time, due to cost and other factors. This includes CEU, CLE, PHR, and SHRM-CP. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you missed an opportunity for CPE credit, we regularly host webinars, so there will be plenty of opportunities for CPE credit in the future. Check our schedule periodically for updates.
If you have any other questions about the CPE process, or about the Systemwide Compliance Academy in general, feel free to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.