Program Overview | Getting Started | Institution and Contact
The University of Texas Rio Grande Valley (UTRGV) Digital Literacy Leader Certificate is a 12-credit hour online program that prepares teachers to provide leadership in the area of digital literacy development.
- K-12 Teacher
- Educational Technology Consultant and Liaison
- Independent School District Specialist
- Independent School District Staff Development
- Consulting and Training
- Regional Educational Service Center Staff
- Texas Education Agency Staff
- Developmental Education Instructor of Children or Adults (GED, ESL, and Tutorial programs)
To participate in this program, students must apply and be admitted by UTRGV. Application deadlines, requirements and more can be found on the Digital Learning Certificate program page.
Refer to the Student Support section of our website for additional information on cross-campus registration, course access and campus contacts.
Institution and Contact
Certificate Awarded: Digital Literacy Leader Certificate
Dr. Kathy Bussert-Webb, Professor and Program Director
(956) 882-7595 | email@example.com