The University of Texas has partnered with UTRetirement Manager to give you the tools needed to start building toward a secure financial future. UTRetirement Manager is a secure website that lets you start or change your voluntary retirement contributions at any time. It’s available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can use it to:
- Start or make changes to contributions to any of our five approved retirement plan providers at any time;
- View a summary of your Retirement Program balances.
There are now two ways the log into UTRetirement Manager (UTRM). If you have registered with UTRM before, you can log in directly using your existing credentials or you can log in through My UT Benefits via Single Sign On.
If you have never registered with UT Retirement Manager before, then you will need to establish a security profile before enrolling or using the Single Sign On option through My UT Benefits.
Need help logging onto and using UTRetirement Manager?
Once you’ve signed into UTRetirement Manager, you can start or change your contributions using these simple steps:
- Go to My Savings Manager and select Start or Change My Contributions.
- Select the retirement plan you wish to contribute to. If you are unsure about which plan to choose please see Retirement Programs at a Glance.
- Choose a payroll date you would like your first contribution to be effective with.
- Next, select an on-going dollar contribution amount. Once you have selected a dollar amount, you will then decide what percentage will go to what provider.
Since each Provider offers a robust array of investment options for a healthy allocation, it is rarely beneficial to select more than one provider. In that case, you would put 100% to your chose investment company. However, if your personal circumstances require more than one provider, you can direct a percentage of your contribution to multiple providers. Please visit the Approved Providers page to find more information about your provider options, or to follow their enrollment instructions to set up an account.
- Continue to follow the guidance until you receive confirmation of the change.
- Once complete, you will then wish to contact your selected provider directly to complete their enrollment and beneficiary forms before contributions are deducted from your paycheck.