The School of Biomedical Informatics (SBMI) is one of the six schools of The University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston (UTHealth). SBMI is the only academic biomedical informatics program in Texas, the only free-standing school among 70 related programs in the nation, and one of the largest programs of its kind in the world.
- UTHealth SBMI Homepage: https://sbmi.uth.edu/
- Graduate Programs in Biomedical Informatics: https://sbmi.uth.edu/prospective-students/
- UTHealth SBMI Student Resources: https://sbmi.uth.edu/current-students/
- UTHealth SBMI & TAMIU 4+1 Programs: https://sbmi.uth.edu/prospective-students/academics/4-plus-1-tamiu.htm
- UTHealth SBMI Faculty: https://sbmi.uth.edu/faculty-and-staff/
- UTHealth SBMI Research Centers: https://sbmi.uth.edu/research/
Erika M. Cavazos-Juarez, Director Regional Campus