Financial Aid

In most cases, the same financial aid that is available to students for on-campus courses is also available for online courses. The financial aid process begins after you submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The information you provide on the FAFSA is used to determine your eligibility for financial aid. You should apply for financial aid as soon as possible after submitting your admission application. If, at the time of application, you have not decided on a Home Campus, be sure to include the campus codes for all of the partner universities to which you have applied. In addition to the FAFSA, each university may have additional requirements, deadlines, and procedures. Although you may take courses from multiple UT System universities, your Home Campus will administer your financial aid.

If you are receiving GI Bill or Hazlewood benefits, your Host Campus will process those for you. Contact the designated campus representative at the Host Campus for those benefits as soon as your registration has been approved.

Campus Contacts

Designated contacts have been established for each type of aid at each of the partner institutions.