Main page content
Effective with the work week beginning August 3, 2020, all UT System Administration timesheets will be submitted and approved directly in PeopleSoft rather than through the Employee Timesheet System (ETS). After taking the following actions, UT System Administration employees and managers will no longer use the ETS:
- Employees must submit all timesheets through the week of 7/27 in ETS by Monday, August 3.
- Managers must approve all timesheets in ETS by Tuesday, August 4.
PeopleSoft Training & Resources
The Office of Talent and Innovation has scheduled joint training sessions to help employees and managers learn how to complete and approve timesheets in PeopleSoft. Please plan to attend one of the following sessions:
- August 4, 11:00a – 12:00p, Teams Meeting Link
- August 5, 2:00p – 3:00p, Teams Meeting Link
- August 6, 10:00a – 11:00a, Teams Meeting Link
Many thanks to department timekeepers who have been manually transferring timesheets from ETS to PeopleSoft over the years!