Employment Verification

We are only able to verify employment for employees of the University of Texas System.

If the individual is/was an employee of another UT institution, please contact that institution directly. Visit UT Institutions for contact information.

Lenders, Leasing Companies and Other General Employment requests:

We are unable to accommodate verbal or email requests. Please contact The Work Number and use Employer Code 13951.

State Agencies, Independent School Districts and Public Student Loan Forgiveness:

Send your request to hrsp@utsystem.edu. Do not email social security numbers.