The OGC Contracting and Procurement Practice Group (CPPG) is one of the five specialty practice areas that are part of the Business Law Section of OGC. Among other services, we:
- Provide legal counsel and advice to procurement and contract management personnel through all aspects of the goods/services procurement and contracting process;
- Review and assist in the negotiation of contracts with goods/services vendors;
- Promote compliance with State laws and regulations, the Regents' Rules and Regulations, as well as UT System policies and procedures related to contracting and procurement matters;
- Offer training to support continuing education and professional development of contract management and procurement personnel; and
- Analyze legislation and proposed changes to laws and regulations related to good/services contracting and procurement.
The CPPG works with other OGC Sections as well as other specialty practice areas within the Business Law Section on issues that fall within the expertise of those Sections and areas, including construction, data security, environmental issues, intellectual property, privacy and tax, including UBIT.
Contracting and Procurement Resources
- Contract Management Handbooks by Institution
- OGC Contract Review Procedures
- Contract and Procurement Solicitation Intake Form
- Special Procedure Contracts
- CPPG Standard Contracts
- UT System Policies related to Contracting and Procurement
- Additional Resource Links