Submitting a Registration Request
We have recently made changes to TIS, the Student Information Portal where cross-campus online course registration requests are submitted. TIS is now offline indefinitely.
Students searching for TIS are being redirected to this page until 8 am on September 3rd.
After September 3, 2019, students will search and register for cross-campus courses using the following links and steps:
*If you had an account in TIS, you will log in using the same credentials.
Campus Advisors, Registrars, and Financial Aid Officers – USE THIS ADMIN LINK
- Search for courses by clicking on the view course schedule icon
- Verify you meet the course prerequisites listed in the course description page.
- Complete the online registration request form:
- Add the course to your cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
- Click on the cart icon located on the top right corner of the page to view your cart.
- Click Continue and follow the prompts until you see the message: registration request successfully submitted. You will receive an automated email to the account listed in your portal profile when you have successfully submitted your registration request.
Once submitted, your request is routed to an advisor at your home campus to ensure the course satisfies degree requirements. The request is then sent to the home and host campus registrars for review.
You will receive an automated email once your request is approved/denied, typically within 5-7 business days of submitting the request. You can check the status of your registration requests or view enrollment history at any time by logging into the portal, and clicking on the in the top navigation.
View Student Support section of our website to learn more about payments, logging into your online course, accessing host campus resources, and more.