UT System Regents to Meet in Austin July 8-9
AUSTIN – The Board of Regents of The University of Texas System will meet Wednesday and Thursday, July 8-9, in Austin. The meetings will be held on the ninth floor of Ashbel Smith Hall, 201 W. 7th Street.
Parking for the news media will be available at the guard kiosk on Colorado Street between 7th and 6th Streets.
The agenda book for the meeting is available online.
Wednesday, July 8
The Board will convene at 10:30 a.m. and immediately recess into executive session. Any action will be taken in open session; agenda items include:
- Discussion of individual personnel issues and legal and real estate matters
- Discussion of individual personnel matters related to the presidential search at UT Pan American
The Board will reconvene in open session at approximately 1:30 p.m.; agenda items include:
- Status Report on the UT System Competitiveness Initiative
- Report on highlights of the 81st Texas Legislature, Regular Session
The meeting will recess at approximately 5:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 9
The Board will convene in a joint meeting with The University of Texas Investment Management Company (UTIMCO) Board of Directors at 8:30 a.m.; agenda items include:
- Discussion of UT System financial resources and assets managed by UTIMCO
- Report on investment objectives and performance for UTIMCO
- Report on UTIMCO Fiscal Year 2010 budget and fees and UT System Office of Finance review
The Board will adjourn at approximately 12:15 p.m.