TIS is the registration and student records management system for students taking online courses offered by University of Texas System institutions through the UT Online Consortium’s Cross-Campus Enrollment program. It streamlines registration and the exchange of information between students and campus advisors, registrars and financial aid officers.
Through TIS, UT System students may:
- View the schedule of courses accepting cross-campus enrollments.
- Submit online registration requests for courses offered by campuses across UT System institutions.
- Track the status of registration requests throughout the approval process.
- Receive immediate email notification regarding the approval or denial of registration requests.
- Provide enrollment verification to the home campus financial aid office.
TIS operates independently from campus student information systems, and requires unique login credentials as a result. To create a new student account in TIS, follow the steps outlined below:
- Complete your TIS profile information, which includes creating your TIS username and password. List your preferred email address in TIS to ensure you receive important enrollment notifications!
- Click “Save.” Your TIS username and password will be emailed to you should you forget them later on.