Find a cross-campus online course you would like to enroll in? Follow these simple steps:
- Log into TIS, or create a new account.
- Verify you meet the course prerequisites as listed in the course description page.
- Complete the online registration request form:
- Add the course to your cart by clicking on the shopping cart icon.
- Click on the link in the registration cart box in the left navigation to view your cart.
- Click Continue, and follow the prompts until you see the registration request successfully submitted message. The TIS will also send you an e-mail when you have successfully submitted your registration request.
Once submitted, your request is routed to an advisor at your home campus to ensure the course satisfies degree requirements. The request is then sent to the home and host campus registrars for review.
You will receive an email from TIS once your request is approved/denied, typically within 5 business days of submitting the request. While your request is being reviewed, you can check its status by logging into TIS, and viewing “Registration Requests.”
View Student Support section of our website to learn more about about payments, logging into your online course, accessing host campus resources, and more.