Through a partnership between UT System institutions, UT students may enroll in online courses at any participating “host” campus - helping you stay on track and graduate on time when a required course is unavailable at your home institution. Currently, UT Arlington, UT El Paso, UT Permian Basin, UT Rio Grande Valley and UT San Antonio all have online courses that are available to cross-campus students — follow the steps below to view available courses and to submit your cross-campus registration request.
- Search our schedule of online courses open to cross-campus students
- Create an account in our online registration system ("T.I.S.")
- Submit an online registration request
- Verify enrollment (sent in an email from email@example.com when your request has been approved or denied)
- Prepare for your cross-campus course