Main page content
Date and Time
Please join us for our first webinar where your UT colleagues will be sharing how they are utilizing MD Audit. Two topics will be covered in this session.
Topic 1: Risk-Based Auditing (Presenter: Tammy Towers, UT Southwestern Medical Center)
- Description of Risk Based Audits
- Benefits and Challenges
- Correlation with OIG Work Plan & External Audits
- Risk Assessment process and Departmental Audit/Monitoring Work Plan crucial to Risk Based Auditing concept
Topic 2: Creating Risk and New Provider Audits (Presenter: Ursula Sedgwick, UT Medical Branch)
- Differences between E&M Services, E&M Variances, Metrics Risk and New Provider Audits
- Audit Titles
- DOS, How far back to Audit?
- Creating Audits, Tweaking case search rules, adding to the search criteria.