- 06.18.2013: Please note that our office is located within a secure facility. Applicants are not allowed to enter our office or building. You can email or call us if you have questions concerning your application. All materials must be mailed directly to our office.
- 06.18.2013: Current processing times:
Applications: currently processing applications submitted on 6/7/2013
Transcripts/Letters: currently processing documents received on 6/17/2013
- 06.03.2013: Given the number of applications received, we regret that we cannot verify receipt of materials by phone or email. Such inquiries significantly slow down the process. We ask that you understand our decision allows us to spend more time reviewing each file and processing documents, and is not intended to create an impersonal impression.
We ask that you check your status online via the [Status] page. It can take our small office up to 10 business days from the time received to process documents.
To check your status, all you have to do is sign in to your application. Click on the [Status] status link from the menu on the right-hand side of the application. To see the status of your supporting documents, scroll down towards the bottom of the page until you reach the [Supporting Documents] heading. If a document has been received, the receive date will appear next to the document name.
- 03.28.2013: Prepare for the upcoming application by reading the EY 2014 Application Handbook.
Application for entry year 2014 opens at 8:00 AM (Central Time).
Submission deadline for application to the following programs:
1. AAMC Early Decision Program - Texas Tech University HSC SOM
2. Early Decision Program - UNT HSC - Texas College of Osteopathic
3. Texas A&M HSC College of Medicine - Partnership for Primary Care Program
Submission deadline for application to the medical, dental and vet programs.
All sections of the application must be complete and the application must be submitted by 5:00 PM CST on October 1. TMDSAS does not grant deadline extensions.