Applying for A Position
Here are a few helpful hints to get your started:
1. The University of Texas System Administration Online Application System is supported by Internet Explorer (version 7 or 8) or Mozilla Firefox. Data may not save if you use other browsers and/or operating systems.
2. Write down your user name and password, for future reference. If you do forget, click on the "Login Help" link at the Careers homepage.
3. After clicking on “Search and Apply here” you will be redirected to a list of career opportunities. You may only view five job postings at a time, in order to browse all open positions click the "Next" button to scroll through the pages of postings.
4. You must apply for specific job openings in order to be considered for those positions.
5. Save! Save! Save! Please remember to save after completing each section of the application before proceeding to the next step or submitting.
6. After submitting your application, return to your Careers homepage. Under "My Career Tools" and click on Cover Letters and Attachments to add additional attachments.
7. For positions that requires more than a resume to apply, merge your multiple documents into one supported format and apply using the single combined document.
8. For questions or technical issues, send an email to email@example.com .
Please be advised:
The Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 requires all new employees to provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the United States.
In compliance with H.B. 558 passed during the 76th legislative session, The University of Texas System requires all male citizens/nationals to provide proof of registration with the Selective Service System or exemption from registration, prior to employment.
The University of Texas System Administration is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
*If you need an ADA accommodation to complete the application process, please visit HERE  to apply.