Office of Community and Donor Relations
The Office of Community and Donor Relations links The University of Texas System to national, state and local associations, as well as to business, civic and community groups and leaders.
Chancellor McRaven may be available to speak at events depending on schedule and subject. To inquire about opportunities please fill out the Chancellor Speaker Request.
The office is committed to working with strategic partners to effectively communicate the UT System's mission. In doing so, the office helps to build understanding of and support for initiatives that advance public education, health care and research.
The Office of Community and Donor Relations:
- Represents the UT System with local, state and national business and community organizations, as well as with individuals.
- Assists numerous groups in accessing UT System resources.
- Establishes and fosters relationships with a wide range of constituents.
- Participates in local and state community organizations and activities.
- Identifies opportunities for the Chancellor and leadership to appear before local, state and national business groups to promote UT System goals.
- Coordinates the relationship between the UT System, and its institutions, with American Corporate Partners, a non-profit organization dedicated to helping veterans transition from the armed services to private enterprise through career counseling.
- Works with Offices of External Relations, Governmental Relations, Strategic Initiatives, Academic Affairs and Health Affairs on internal, external and policy issues including the Engineering Task Force and seek UT.
Being a good neighbor and a valued member of state and local communities, is a priority and responsibility of the UT System.